"Here I am playing with those memories again. And just when I thought time had set me free. Those thoughts of you keep taunting me"
"You're the only one I wish I could forget"
"But we are two worlds apart. Can't reach to your heart"
"My feelings I conceal. But I want you to know. I must admit I've felt this way for more than quite a while"
These lyrics above is not enough to describe all of this.
About someone, her and hope.
Someone who suddenly entered to her life.
It was her fault.
But she don't know what to do.
Someone who made her know
Someone who made her loved soil and pimp sessions.
Even someone who made her want to learn how to play bass.
Tried to forget and she did it.
But one day, these memories come back and opened her past.
Just one sentences that she want to tell.
"Take your 19th birthday present"
No comments:
Post a Comment