Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2014!

Salut bloggy!

Less than 2 hours we'll gonna meet 2014. I don't even celebrate a new year's eve. Just laying in my bed and write this post. It's not special post, just want to share about the memorable of 2013.

2013

Life is so unpredictable. God is fair. Everything has a bad side and good side. When we got a bad time, after that we always found the good time. So many a good times that I've got in this year. Many thanks to Allah for gave me the best moment in this year.
On the february, I've got the best email i've ever had! Hahaha lil'bit too much. Yap, i've got an email from one of the best event of the year. I was accepted to be the volunteer of that big event. Just called the event, JJF. Not only that, but I got a chance to be a Liaison Officer for International Artist! Woo-hoo! For your information, Actually I'd bought the ticket of JJF 'cause I want to watch my favourite bassist performance. He was Marcus Miller and I didn't think that I would accepted to be volunteer of JJF. And guess what??? I became Liaison Officer for Marcus Miller! It's like this world was mine only mine hahaha too much (again). Another story...............
I've lost my grandmother from my mommy. It's so sad because she's passed away in the hospital near my campus and everytime I through that hospital, it's always remind me about her. A year ago maybe I really love hospital. The smells, the food haha ridiculous but it's true. Now, I feared about the hospital. Especially ICU. But I know, we'll definitely visit the hospital even in our last time.
Last but not least story.............
May, maybe it's the perfect month on this year. Not perfect, but almost. It's not about my birthday. My birthday on this year was very very flat, there's no special! It's about the cool moment before my birthday. I decided to being a 'new me', to became a Hijabers. Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah. I haven't become a good hijabers. But I will keep trying until whenever. At least, covered my appeareance with hijab. Some people asked, why I decide this one so quickly? I didn't have the perfect answer. Just answered.........Maybe it has been my time because wearing hijab for every moslem women is a must. The only difference is the time to aware of the necessity of that.
Still many of story that I've got in this amazing 2013. Grateful, grateful and grateful that I can do to Allah SWT.

2014

Maybe I have many resolution on next year. But I won't tell that. I just wanna made it. If I can made it. Promise, I will share on this blog. Hope, 2014 will be a great and amazing year more that before. Be a good time. And be a good person, good personality and meet many good new person.
Just let it flow and do your best fellas. Make this new year become a perfect year that you've ever get!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Thnksxoxo,
AF

No comments:

Post a Comment